Friday, December 19, 2008

A Day in the Life



We'll start at the beginning shall we?  Happy little girl. No responsibilities, no worries, no idea what's going on in the world, oblivious.  I never thought I would get the Peter Pan Syndrome. All my life all I have ever wanted was to grow up and do stuff on my own...well now that I am, I kinda want to go back to being an oblivious little kid again.

So I grow up very confused and alone and start thinking a bit much and start realizing that no one is safe.  Everyone's out to get me...in other words paranoia. What else would I do with my fun spare time? 

Then we totally lost ourselves in high school (prime time suffering years, eh?) aaaand that's all I'll say about that...

But hey, there were some delights in a troubled mind.  Run Run Run was the best thing I could do.  Cross Country, greatest sport and toughest sport (in my opinion) ever!  I've passed out twice, threw up lunch a few times, had physical therapy, lost toe nails, got blisters, heat exhaustion, muscle strains, asthma attacks, shin splints, and all that good stuff. Yes, those were the good times, really. Because is was all worth it in the end.

Now college is more confusing then ever because I'm not exactly sure what to do, what to be, where to be, and all those millions of questions. oy.  Perhaps going back to a kid would be great, but not in my life. I wouldn't want to go through everything that I did, again. Might as well send me to hell.  So, in other words, we're in a good spot right now, not the best but the best so far I think.

No comments: