Thursday, December 4, 2008

silhouette

This was taken probably 5 years ago in Utah.  My fam and some friends left early one morning to go hike the sand dunes.  What a work out!  They were enormous. Once we got to the top of one, which was like the size of the Empire State Building, we would do flips, rolls, jumps, "sand"board, fights, all that crazy fun stuff. So This is me just hangin in the sun.  I didn't understand why we left so early to go to the dunes but by the end I found out.  We stayed a little too long and sun had heated up the sand....we left our shoes by the car because it was too hard to walk in the sand with them on.  Anyways, we ran and ran and ran like the devil was chasing us himself.  I thought I was running on fire.  Best part was that our cars were parked like a mile away and you don't run very fast in sand.

Good Times. Have to go back one day.

No comments: