Saturday, January 24, 2009

X-country road trip - Signs

So my brother decides he is going to move to Utah with some friends.  He wanted his car with him.  So from DE to Utah is around 2200 miles, about 40 hours of driving, and the goal is to do it in 3 days. Well why not hop in and enjoy the ride....Never the less, May I mention that I am terrified of flying, however, I could not be happier to fly home vs driving. 

Well this took a womping 15 minutes to get to. 

Ohio has a city named Delaware, its probably bigger than our state...We're still #1

This says Indiana, I'm not as equipped as a tripod so at night my camera takes longer to take a picture and I have to admit its hard to stay so perfectly still.

I believe we went over the Mississippi River in this state.

Fancy sign for Missouri.

Had my bro get out of the car and take this picture. Because It's impossible to take any pictures at night, unless you are completely still.
Had to take a detour through Wyoming because our original course, I-70, had a unexpected blizzard and 4 feet of snow was just sitting on the road.  So, we decided to hop onto I-80 to Wyoming. We certainly had some obstacles in this state.

This says Welcome to Utah.  Can't read it because it was dark and I needed the flash and we were going about 80 mph. On the bottom you can kinda read "OLYMPIC WINTER GAMES - SALT LAKE 2002"


FUNNY SIGNS


This certainly made my day. So colorful.

I can only imagine the conversation...
A:So, where are you from?
B:Oh, I'm from Earth.
A:.....
 I would totally give that person a stupid look, COULD YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC
I love how you were higher than this sign on the road and that the trees were partially covering it. No need to be ashamed to take this exit because no one knows why your possibly taking this exit
 because they didn't see the sign.

That was a lie. But it was funny.

I'm curious to what kind of food they serve in this town...hm

No comments: